Re: [nv-l] isLocation

To: NetView User List <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [nv-l] isLocation
From: Mahesh Tailor <mahesh.tailor@network.carilion.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:07:36 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:23:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi, Leslie!

I have created SmartSets and I use them extensively for rulesets and
reports.

One thing that still puzzles me about the Location object is that there
is some kind of status attached to it.  If you right click on the icon
and then click on Symbol in the Modify/Describe section of Edit, you
find a status field.  This does change when the site is unreachable.

Perhaps, there is a code snippet someone has to extract this status
condition.

Thanks.

Mahesh

--