RE: [nv-l] Missiing Patchess

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Missiing Patchess
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:02:44 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:18:12 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Been there Paul.  I actually went there via FTP and found only Fixpacks one and two before posting.  Fixpack three is missing.  George deSocio posted a note about an hour after yours which indicates that the patches were lost in transit to the web site.  Must be too much pre-4th anticipation at Big Blue.

I'm sure they'll be at our old trusty NVUXNT general store before too long.  I figured I'd send out the equivalent of those North Church lanterns and get some IBM imitation of Paul Revere started. I have a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday about 18:00 EST and I hope the Minute Men are rallied by then.

Yeah, the Fourth is getting to me too.  If the Fixpack 3 objects show up sometime on July fifth I'll be happy but the folks across the pond may have to wait while we ex-Colonials celebrate.

Have a happy holiday all.

Bill Evans
Tivoli NetView Support for DOE
301-903-0057