RE: [nv-l] Missiing Patches

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Missiing Patches
From: "Binder, Karin" <karin.binder@nwa.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:01:02 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:16:40 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Does this imply there will be a 7.1.4 FixPack2 released shortly, or are the release schedules unrelated?  I'm still a little unclear as to how customers are notified of releases and fixpacks.  I tend to hear of them when working a problem with support, but otherwise seem to stumble on the information via this list.  Is there a schedule posted for customer viewing, or a notification service to subscribe to?

Karin