[nv-l] question about modifying objects in netview 7.1.3

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: [nv-l] question about modifying objects in netview 7.1.3
From: "Freeman, Michael" <mfreeman@netcogov.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:25:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:38:23 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

We are trying to find a way to modify an object in NetView. If we know the node name, and want to change its status from say down, to up, because of an additional verification that proved it was up, how would we go about doing it? Are there any utilities or where should I look in the API?

Thanks,

Mike

*** Note new e-mail address

--