Re: [nv-l] Node IP Adddress change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Node IP Adddress change
From: Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:58:47 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:07:20 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hany,
I have no idea what you are talking about. I answered a question
originally to Meyos and you jumped in the thread asking something
completely different. She talked about changing all the IP's(there
was no mention of NetView changing addresses). Then you asked
about changing the snmpd.conf on the endpoints. This makes no
sense to me. I do not see how all this relates.

What is your question?

Paul

Abadir Hany-O10544 wrote:

Paul, are you talking about alternative option or this is some thing else
related to another problem other than what I mentioned. We are currently
changing the IP address of the NetView master and I guess I mixed the original
question with what issue I have

Regards!
Hany Abadir