Re: [nv-l] Re: Trap Flow to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Re: Trap Flow to TEC
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:59:30 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:16:38 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
If you check your adapter trace very carefully where your event gets discarded, it should be possible to deduce why. From what I remember though, it certainly doesn't shriek out. Another possibility may be if your .cds file has FETCH statements for this event - do they actually work? There was a bug around with the primitive that FETCH used to get an IP NAME...

Cheers,
Jane

Brian W Green wrote:

Jane,

I *think* I have all the variables set.  Do you know how I can check
this?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian W. Green
IBM Certified Deployment Professional
CGI Information Systems and Management Consulting
275 Slater Street, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario
K1P 5H9
(613) 234-2155