Re: [nv-l] Problem with dying event windows

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Problem with dying event windows
From: Bartlomiej Grenda <Bartlomiej.Grenda@pl.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:07:37 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:29:49 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
> This sounds like something X-related. I would be looking at the
> logs on the machines themselves for information from Reflection-X.
> Or see if there is any way to trace or debug Reflection-X. Have you
> recently installed any updates to R-X or the NetView server? Do you
> have the latest patches for R-X?

I've checked R-X logs. Unfortunately, there is nothing interesting there.
It seems that that this is on the server side...
As far as I understand - all Event Viewer windows for single user are
served by single nvevents process, so - if its die then all Event Viewer
windows will dissappear. How can I track nvevent process (log. debug,
trace)?

Regards

Bartlomiej Grenda