Re: [nv-l] Avaya G3 Monitoring

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Avaya G3 Monitoring
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:34:22 -0500
Cc: NetView User List <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 19:35:06 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Thanks Mahesh,
                              I attempted to load all the G3 mibs and
received error  Line 0: Error defining object ": Parent" not defined.    I
assume it needs other mibs loaded prior to the G3's..  I have RFC1213-Mib
and RFC1155-SMI mibs loaded.. Thanks, Dave

                          Mahesh Tailor

                          <mahesh.tailor@network.  T

                          carilion.com>            To:   NetView User List
<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
                                                   cc:

                          Sent by:

                          owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm  bcc: