[nv-l] Netview Books

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview Books
From: Netview Novice <netview_novice@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:26:29 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:27:05 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi there,

I have been a part of this group for sometime, though a beginer in this field and not much experience with NV still I have been able to gain some knowledge through you all. Now I have reached a point that I need to learn more and need to know right from the basics. From what I understand is there are two ways either a training or reading books and talking to experts and experienced people. I prefer to take the second options as the interest is purely academic. Can some one help me here? What books do I need to buy in order to start understanding NV better?

Would appreciate if the group can help me here..

Thanks a ton

Regards
SN