[nv-l] Trapgend installation?

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Trapgend installation?
From: "Jeff Chwirut" <jchwirut@riggsbank.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:07:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:08:20 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Is there a way, to install trapgend outside of the prescribed methods of Tivoli Desktop or nv6000_smit method? Our security requirements prohibit the use of rexec which I believe both of these methods utilize. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeffrey B. Chwirut

Lead Systems Engineer

Our transmission is intended only for the proper addressee.  The transmission may
contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material.   If you received this
transmission in error, we apologize for the inconvenience.  Please contact the sender,
and delete material from your computers.  Any review, further transmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance on this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is not authorized.