[nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Netview 7.1.4 upgrade
From: "Gerardo Ruiz Garcia" <gerardo_ruiz@inicia.es>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:52:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:57:12 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
A doubt about Netview 7.1.4 upgrade:
In Installation Guide pag 13 indicates the following:
You can upgrade to Netview 7.1.4 if Netview 7.1.3 is alredy installed or
a Tivoli Netvire migration backup directory exist.
In Netview 7.1.4 Release Notes pag 26 indicates:
Netview 7.1.4 program is a full images and can either be a new installation,
or to upgrade from previous version of Netview for Unix programs incluiding
Unix Version 7.1.

What is the right indication. We need to upgrade two servers from a release
7.1 and  7.1.1 to 7.1.4.

Can we upgrade Netview? . I our previous upgrades we have never make a migration
directory backup only execute the upgrade option from the Ticoli Framework
desktop.

Thanks

¿Quieres irte a París gratis?

Haz amigos, encuentra a tu pareja y gana un fin de semana con Shall we dance?

http://promo.match.com/Shall_We_Dance/tiscaliaES.htm