[nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Netmon doesn ´t start

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Re: [nv-l] Netmon doesn ´t start
From: Demis Gonçalves <demisgc@ig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:02:47 -0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:04:14 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Yes i told about the memory problem for the support. I already rebooted the machine, i already use the trace and read all logs from the /usr/ov/logs. Answering you question, i expect that someone in this group have already had this problem and got to fix it. That´s why i posted more one information!

Demis