[nv-l] Ruleset Editor not displaying correct ruleset definitions

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Ruleset Editor not displaying correct ruleset definitions
From: "Clinkscales, Charles" <cclinkscales@firstam.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:34:49 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:36:45 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello All - I am running Tivioli Netview 7.1.4 Fixpatch 1 on AIX 5.1.

I have been able to successfully create the ruleset I needed and add it to a workspace.  The ruleset functions perfectly.  However, when I return to the Ruleset editor and open my ruleset for further editing, it displays a lot more than what I had created.

Example:  The ruleset I created and saved had...
4 Trap Settings icons
4 Event Attributes icons
4 Override icons
4 Forward icons

When I re-open the Ruleset editor and open my saved ruleset it shows...
5 Trap Settings icons
8 Event Attributes icons
7 Override icons
6 Forward icons

These "extra" icons appear to just be duplicates of what I have already defined.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Charlie Clinkscales