RE: [nv-l] NV tuning for Data collection

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NV tuning for Data collection
From: "Allison, Jason \(JALLISON\)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:47:51 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:49:28 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
It looks like you have some infrastructure that is not functioning that
you are trying to poll.  This is a waste of resources.  Set the timers
lower so that you are not having the SNMP stack waiting for responses.

Does snmpCollect offer non-blocking requests?  I know the NV API does.