Re: [nv-l] Traps from IBM SAN Volume Controller

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Traps from IBM SAN Volume Controller
From: <mlelleby@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 9:36:23 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:36:57 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
 Paul-

Count this one as my blunder of the day, I decided to go back and review the
events in trapd.log, and DING!

The Enterprise OID does not match.. I'll get with the SAN folks so I can get
the proper mib in place and get it right this time..

Thanx for your help...

Mike E.