RE: [nv-l] Netview Server Upgrade

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview Server Upgrade
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:33:21 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:33:51 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Dave,

Do you have a smartset to locate the NetView server (I think it is
'isManager=TRUE')?  If not, build one and see what shows up, if
anything, this should locate your NetView Server if it is in the map at
all.

I remember something similar happening to me before, I deleted the
NetView server from the database by mistake and it would not discover it
until I ran a complete rediscovery and that got it back into the
managerSubmap.

Regards

Colin Mulkerrins
Enterprise Systems Management