[nv-l] New nodes events appear but not on topology map

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: [nv-l] New nodes events appear but not on topology map
From: agsalinas@aztecaservicios.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:52:48 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:56:19 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi, could somebody help me! Im using Netview 7.1.3 on Solaris. I have an
external DB with oracle.
I week ago i deleted accidentally a submap with a bunch of nodes that were
important, i thought netmon would discover them again automatically but
this wasnt so.
I try to add them manually and it says they do exist so i check database
with objprint  -s and they are still there but when i added manually they
appear as blue zombies
and seems like they cant be connected again to their network bus, i tried
deleted them again from all submaps and still doesnt WORK
Then i did the ovwdbdmap -d trick i read at the forum and it did was
deleted but its still not rediscovered by netmon. What could be wrrong?
Also ive been watching that new nodes are discovered as New Node added
events in log but they just doesnt appear to be in the topology map. I
have only one map now...well
now because in my desperate hours i deleted the rest to see if this could
help but not. Now i just have one default map.

La información transmitida mediante el presente correo es para la(s)
persona(s) cuya dirección aparece al calce, la información contenida es
estrictamente confidencial y para lectura exclusiva de la (s) persona (s)
mencionada(s) por lo que esta prohida la reproducción, distribución o copia
del presente. Si usted ha recibido este correo por error, favor de
contactar con el remitente y eliminarlo de todas las charolas de su correo.
The information transmitted by this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message by
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received
this by error, please contact the sender and delete the information from
any computer.