Re: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment
From: Francois Le Hir <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:04:43 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:05:53 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
You can not assign the map to a user. You can have one or several map
opened. One of the opened map could be read-only and you ask the user to
choose that one when it connect. If more than one map is available he will
get a popup with the list to choose from.
You can also define a scope for that user so that he won't see everything
in the map.

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 964 2145

             "Mauro"
             <conosciani.m@adr
             tel.it>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment
             03/24/2005 09:30
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi everybody,
after a while I?m reading NV pdf and viewing answer/question in the
newsgroup?I?m not still able to understand if there is a way to assign a
Read-Only map o better a read-only submap/smartset view to a specific Web
Client user. So far I couldn?f find anything about that?.
Is there anyone that can help me ???

Cheers