Re: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment
From: ray.smith@clorox.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:26:38 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:28:04 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

On the note of Web Console Users.  This is not related to roles and scopes.  But is directly related to how console users are managed.

Has anyone integrated the Security Administration / and or Xsession NetView Access with LDAP?

Running Solaris 8 NV 7.1.3 going to 7.1.4 in the next 60 days.

thx

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;
the point is to discover them. "  ( Galileo, Galilei )

Ray Smith
Enterprise Systems Management
The Clorox Services Company

"Mauro" <conosciani.m@adrtel.it>