Re: R: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: R: [nv-l] Web Client Map assignment
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:34:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:16:34 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
If you feel strongly about lack of SmartSets with restricted scopes, then add an entry to the NetView Tivoli User Group website under the enhancement request section:
http://www.nv-l.org/twiki/bin/view/Netview/WebHome

If someone does this before you, add a "me too" append.
Cheers,
Jane

Mauro wrote:

Thanks everybody x the help…..I’ve found the Colin solution the nearest to my necessity…..however it’s a pity smarset cannot be used in the scope configuration…It could be a piece of pie…..

Cheers

Mauro