[nv-l] TLM

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] TLM
From: Santosh Gopinath <sgopinath@in.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:46:43 +0530
Cc: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:18:03 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Team,

I am very new to Tivoli and need help.

I installed TLM (Admin server, Runtime Server and an agent) on a server.
Everything is working fine on the server, even the agent. However, when i try to
install the agent from a remote pc with the link as http://ip.runtimeserver/deploy
the page is getting displayed with the deploy button, then while installing i get an error.

Questions:
1. Is there anything configuration i need to do for this agents to get registered
2. I need some doc links for configuring catalog manager.

Have i gone wrong somewhere, can someone help.

Thanks Much in advance.

Regards,
Santy