RE: [nv-l] HSRP

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] HSRP
From: "Gerardo Ruiz Garcia" <gerardo_ruiz@inicia.es>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:55:01 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:55:38 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi,
To solve HSRP I have include in netmon.seed only HSRP definition:
%a.c.c.d
We have two routing modules in a Catalys with an HSRP, and in the map we
have both routers discovered by the loopback; the active one has the HSRP
Ip i it and the other has the real address.
If no definition of HSRP is done when a demandpool is executed iver a routing
module a duplicate IP address mesage appears.

Cuídate

Dieta sana, ejercicio, consejos...todo lo que necesitas para una vida saludable

http://salud.tiscali.es