RE: [nv-l] nvcorrd restarts

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] nvcorrd restarts
From: "Zoeckler, Eric A." <Eric.Zoeckler@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:35:45 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:36:27 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Gareth,
Thanks for the feedback.  There have not been any ruleset changes and there is no core file in /usr/OV/PD/cores/nvcorrd.  I'm running 7.1.4 at Fixpack 1 and ovw_binary-testfix.  This has been very stable for a year since my last upgrade.  Maybe its time to review the release notes for FP3.
Thanks again,
Eric
Eric Zoeckler
IT/Analyst