Re: [nv-l] Manually Loading events into a Dynamic Workspace

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Manually Loading events into a Dynamic Workspace
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:47:10 -0400 (EDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:47:57 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks James,
What about the following workaround at NV Client
startup:
1- Query my "CISCO_DOWNS" smartset for every device
that is Down in that smartset.
2- use the command "event ..." to regenerate the "Node
Down" events ....

Q1: what do you think of the idea?
Q2: is there a command to query a smartset for devices
status?

Q3: any other suggestion?