RE: [nv-l] Trap vars ...

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Trap vars ...
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:49:20 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:50:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hey Bernhard,

The location of trap variables ($1, $2 etc) are dependent on the particular trap.  An easy way to find which vars are which is to generate the trap with the popup set to $* - this will list all the variables that the trap generates.

Regs

Colin M.