Re: [nv-l] display on console

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] display on console
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:00:11 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:00:44 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
It's a native client, not a web client, right?  If you close the client map
and re-open it, don't you see everything then?  If not, does the client
have it's own map rather than sharing the one the server has?

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Gildas.Plouzennec
             @alcatel.fr
             owner-nv-l@lists.         nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             us.ibm.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/24/2005 06:39          [nv-l] display on consol
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hello all,

I have a not expected  behaviour of my netview client, and I don't know
if this is a normal :
on my server, i installed an application that creates specific objects
(non SNMP devices) with icones, object, submap.
these objects are well displayed on the server consol, but not on the
client consol.
Somebody have an idea on my issue ?

thanks for your help.

Gildas

PS : tivoli netview 7.1.3, server Win2000 and client WinXP