Re: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!
From: Tomasz Rozmus <tmr@gazeta.pl>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:56:24 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:57:06 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

hi,
did you distribute profile with monitors after reinstall ep?
if you distributed, restart engine wdmcmd -restart -e <ep_name>
or increase trace level by command wdmtrceng, distribute profile or restart engine, and check logs
regards

usman.taokeer@s-iii.com wrote:

Hi,

i am using FW 4.1, ITM 5.1.1 running on Windows 2000. when i run this command 'wdmlseng -e <node name>' it gives me the following error : -

*AMW0051E - The engine is not running or is unreachable.*

I've uninstalled and resinstalled the EndPoint. Unscubscribed and resubscribed, but the problem is still there. Is there something wrong with the WMI, can we retore or re-install WMI in windows 2000?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Usman Taokeer
Si3