Re: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!
From: Tomasz Rozmus <tmr@gazeta.pl>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:34:25 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:35:03 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

No errors anywhere except WebHealthConsole which gives the same error as i specified below?

did you check logs located in $LCF_DATDIR/LCFNEW/AMW/logs/ ? there should be log and trace files from engin, so if engin has problem there you should be able to find additional information about problem, if you set trace lavel correctly
Does it has anything to do with WMI, coz i having
errors on it in the Windowd Event Viewer!
ep_engin (mswin) reads WMI and takes almost all information from there, so you can run WMI query manually to check how WMI works

best regards

Regards,
Usman Taokeer

*Tomasz Rozmus <tmr@gazeta.pl>*
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

20-07-05 02:56 PM

Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

        nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
        Re: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

hi,
did you distribute profile with monitors after reinstall ep?
if you distributed, restart engine wdmcmd -restart -e <ep_name>
or increase trace level by command wdmtrceng, distribute profile or
restart engine, and check logs
regards

--
W³ochy i Pary¿ - przewodniki turystyczne do wyboru. Tylko z lipcowym numerem miesiêcznika Auto+.
http://www.a-plus.pl

--
W³ochy i Pary¿ - przewodniki turystyczne do wyboru. Tylko z lipcowym numerem miesiêcznika Auto+. http://www.a-plus.pl