Re: [nv-l] trapd.conf user entries

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] trapd.conf user entries
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:25:51 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi list,

I am getting the following error when issuing the nvaddtrapdconf command
using the trapd.conf file from the old server:

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: CSS_Service_Down {1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.3} 6 1005 D 2 0 "LOGONLY"

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: CSS_Service_Up {1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.3} 6 1006 D 0 0 "LOGONLY"

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: Real_Teste_2 {1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.3} 6 1027 N 4 0 "LOGONLY"

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: CiscoPro316T_Cold_Start {1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.147} 0 0 A 1 0 "Cisco
Events"

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: CiscoPro316T_Warm_Start {1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.147} 1 0 A 1 0 "Cisco
Events"

WARNING:   CATEGORY is unknown.
NOT ADDED: CiscoPro316T_Auth_Failure {1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.147} 4 0 A 2 0
"Cisco Events"

Actually the list is much longer. How can I add these categories previous
from merging the trapd.conf files from the old and the new boxes ?

Thank you.

Mario