RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:11:55 +0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:13:13 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Multiple Times... :(

"praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

20-07-05 04:40 PM
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] EP Engine not responding!!

Have you tried restarting the machine ???

USTechnology

Praveen kumar

praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com

721, Nila