RE: [nv-l] A authenticationFailure trap (Cisco) received from enterprise

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] A authenticationFailure trap (Cisco) received from enterprise cisco
From: "D'Apice, Domenico" <D.D'Apice@SAQ.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:37:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:38:23 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I've talked to someone of the telecom department and it seem to  have no error
log or something about snmp authentification...

These error seem to have begin when we restart netview (Monday) ....

Is there a relation about restarting netview AND these error ???

Thanks
Dominic