[nv-l] Ddell powerConnect switch supported MIBS

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Ddell powerConnect switch supported MIBS
From: "Jorge Jiles" <jorge.jiles@ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:09:40 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:12:22 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Netview 7.1.4 on Solaris 8

Does anyone have clean copies of mibs supported by the Dell Power Connect 5224 type of switch? One of these switches is having some performance issues and I would like to gather some snmp stats from it.

I downloaded the private dell mib powerConnect-4.mib from mibdepot.com and dell.com but it gives me an error while compiling it.

Error: Two child nodes of portEntry, portType(5) and portType(3) have the same label.

Error: two child nodes of portEntry, portName(4) and portName(2) have the same label.

Error: Two child nodes of portEntry, portIndex(2) and portIndex(1) have the same label.

Thanks for any help.

Jorge A Jiles

Network Analyst

Academic Information and Communication  Technologies (AICT)

(Formerly CNS)

University of Alberta

Edmonton, Alberta

Canada