Re: [nv-l] invoking a servlet from web console menu item

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] invoking a servlet from web console menu item
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:08:09 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:09:05 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Perhaps the xml examples in  /usr/OV/prg_samples/webserver-examples will
help.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Swapna Prasad
             <swapna56782004@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l]  invoking a servlet from web
             08/22/2005 08:51          console menu item
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

 Hi All,

       I have defined a menu item on netview web console. I need to invoke
 a Servlet when this menu item is selected. This servlet takes in the
 OVwSelection1 as input parameter and which returns a html. How do I do
 that?. Can anyone point me to a doc/examples which explains this in
 detail.

 Thanks for your help

 Swapna