[nv-l] SnmpCollect data

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] SnmpCollect data
From: "Rumsey, Robert" <Robert.Rumsey@actewagl.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:59:29 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:09:30 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello there!

I'm running Netview V7.1.4 on Windows Server2003;
Using MIB Browser I can get interface info such as IfInOctects, etc and also graph it.
But when the same object and instance is defined as a collection in the MIB Data Collector, the data returned is all zeros.
This only occurs for some instances.
I have collections running on other instances for the same node (Cisco 6509).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
BobR

*PLEASE NOTE* This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES: Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses. Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.