Re: [nv-l] Webconsole popup-menu?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Webconsole popup-menu?
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:26:03 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 17:27:26 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

You have to run the web security console to enable the different user roles to see those functions. You run 'lauch_securityconsole' then open the Roles branch, and select each of the roles (Operator, etc), and find your added function and put a check in the box so they have the ability to run that command. Then Save, Yes to restart the webserver, and then users can launch the web console and see those functions on their popup menu.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

Swapna Prasad <swapna56782004@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

09/09/2005 12:05 PM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Webconsole popup-menu?

Hi All,

         I have modified the popupmenu.xml file in the template/submapexplorer directory. In this regard I have a question...
        Do we have to manually add the menuitem in the popupmenu.xml files( under Administrator/superuser/operator directory)?
 If not, is there any other way to get these changes copied to popupmenu.xml file in  these directories?

Thanks in Advance