[nv-l] Resend

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Resend
From: Paul Stroud <nvladmin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:09:10 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:09:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Im not sure why these are not making it to the list.

from thierry.van-mol at ciev.vd.ch

Hi,

I had this problem with Cisco Catalyst 8540MSR. In my case it was a cisco
IOS bug that when you make a change in the configuration, sometimes the old address remains somewhere in the SNMP MIB, and Netview keeps discovering it. The only solution is to reboot the cisco box.

P.S.: sorry if you receive this mail twice. It seems that my first post
     didn't make it to the list