[nv-l] netmon not responding

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] netmon not responding
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:45:48 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:16:40 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

  Hi all,

I am running  Netview 7.1.4 on windows 2003  now with fix pack 3

After fix pack installation I renamed the database as recommended in the fix pack readme here started my problem after this my netmon stopped responding when I demand poll any device the error is netmon not responding  ovstatus shows running .

I had experience the  problem before, now when I give the old database back the netmon is back on track .

Any one  please help me to sort this out .

True regards,

Praveen