Re: [nv-l] snmp polled does not give good status?

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] snmp polled does not give good status?
From: Maxime TRANNOY <MTRANNOY@fr.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:18:24 +0100
Cc: Paul Stroud <nvladmin@gmail.com>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:21:06 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I try to delete 4

For two it works for the two other one it does not works

For one it works but for an other one it does not work.
The two that does not work have an IP addres in 172.*.*.* and the twi which
works have an address of 192.168.*.* and 172.*.*.*

Kind Regards/Cordialement/S pozdravem.

Maxime TRANNOY
IGS - Network Delivery Support Center
Tel : +33 (0) 492 114 767
mailto:mtrannoy@fr.ibm.com

             Paul Stroud
             <nvladmin@gmail.c
                                       Maxime
             25-11-2005 15:59          TRANNOY/France/Contr/IBM@IBMFR
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [nv-l] snmp polled does not
                                       give good status?

Maxime,
I would suggest removing and rediscovering this device. Have you tried
that yet?

Paul