[nv-l] APM Configuration program does not run

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] APM Configuration program does not run
From: Alejandro Gabay <Alejandro.Gabay@reuters.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:17:01 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:19:25 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

 Hi All.
We have just migrated our Netview 7.1.4 FP3 on Solaris 2.8 to another Solaris 2.8 but more powerfull hardware.
We used the option "Selective Backup. ALL.USER" to do it.
Although the process run smoothly, we realized that when we try to open the "APM Configuration" program, it hangs with the hour-glass cursor after warning that the first time might take several minutes to run.

Does anyone know what might be going wrong with the APM tool?.
Can we copy the APM conf files from one server to another?.

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay
Reuters Ltd

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.