[nv-l] tunnel status monitoring

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] tunnel status monitoring
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:45:09 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:15:17 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi all,

I am using Netview 7.1.4 for windows.

Would anyone help me to how to perfectly monitor the VPN Tunnel status?

I have loaded the required Mib CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB able to get values.

1,   I need to have an internal trap generated when there is tunnel congestion?

2,   what will be the important parameters to be monitored and the thershold value to be set?

Any information regarding tunnel status monitoring  is highly welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Praveen.