[nv-l] Session between manager and agent node is down

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Session between manager and agent node is down
From: Alejandro Gabay <Alejandro.Gabay@reuters.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:46:38 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:47:38 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi All.
We have a solaris 2.8 with Netview 7.1.4 FP3.
Right after restarting the Netview server we get the message "Session
between manager and agent node is down".
The MLM process is running on the same box as netview does.
Three minutes after this session down message we get another one with
"Netview xxx" Up".
All systems looks fine even after having received this error message.
Also with MLM Configuration Application we can verify that both the
Netview processes and the MLM are running fine.

Does anyone have a clue of why this message appears after boot?.

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay
Reuters Ltd

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.