Re: [nv-l] origin: NV -> TEC ???

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] origin: NV -> TEC ???
From: Michael D Schleif <mds@helices.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:20:03 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:20:35 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Jane, et al. =>

* Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk> [2006:01:24:10:14:24+0000] scribed:
> Hi Michael,
> I sense (and have shared) your frustration over documentation about
> NetView TEC adapters, but please remember we are all volunteers here -
> and that includes James!
<snip />

I am sorry if anybody is offended by my posts.  Please, let me assure
you that it is NOT my intention to offend; nor to blast any person for
my frustration.

In all of my technical endeavors, of which there are many at any given
time, I always -- first -- avail myself of shared user communities --
such as nv-l -- before I go to formal technical support.  In my
experience, participation in groups such as this, provide user
experienced criticism and suggestions of a quality that cannot often be
had from formal technical support.

Often, sitting so close to the forest, I am blind to the trees.  The
gist of my last post truly was a plea for understanding.  I am the first
to admit that I probably do not understand the ramifications of what
James posted.  I persist in that ignorance ...

That being said, and nobody has come forth on this list with similar
experience, I agree that this warrants a call to technical support.

Thank you, for your attention to these matters ...

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource