RE: [nv-l] Netmon not responding?

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netmon not responding?
From: "Senny M" <senthil.mani@ustri.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:10:04 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:39:32 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi Usman,

We also faced the same sort of issue long back and after doing many experiments, we observed that the issue was raised due do the installation of FP03 that seems to be incompatible with Win2003. We have removed FP03 and reverted all databases back to normal. Now Netview is running without any issue. We are still unsure on what part of FP03 brings up this issue on Windows 2003 platform.

Anyway, if possible you can give a try by removing FP03.

Regards,
Senny