RE: [nv-l] Ovaction Filter lists >> oops should of been xnmtrap

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Ovaction Filter lists >> oops should of been xnmtrap
From: "John Sobrinho" <john_sobrinho@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:11:49 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:12:22 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi James..

I think I used incorrect term should of been xnmtrap (trapd.conf)...

in xnmtrap > Modify Event > Source ... you can add only the host names of
interest and all others are ignored. The second way to do this is to define
it through a text file, which is what I am interested in (easier to
manage/maintain), and trying to determine if there is a limitation in the
number of hosts that can be defined in this option