RE: [nv-l] Migration Document

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Migration Document
From: mikemillion2000@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:02:28 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:03:11 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Bill-

Thanx for the info.  to add to this, the 7.1.4 server already exists..  How different does this change the steps in the process..?  My initial thoughts revolved around the maps, the seed file, any customizable files and moving them over to the new server..

Thanx in advance..

Mike

From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>

&! gt; -----Original Message-----