RE: [nv-l] MIB Data and Graph

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] MIB Data and Graph
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:19:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:19:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I'm sorry but all the doc on NetView for Windows ships with the product.
So if you haven't found any suggestions in the books, I would not know
where to tell you to go for more information.

I don't work with the SQL Server on Windows, so I don't know what to make
of those messages.

I've given you all the help I can on this.  You'll have to go to Support
for anything more.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "Anvaj
             Aliyarukutty"
             <anvaj.aliyarukut                                          To
             ty@ustri.com>             <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.
             us.ibm.com                                            Subject
                                       RE: [nv-l] MIB Data and Graph

             04/21/2006 08:14
             AM

             Please respond to
             nv-l@lists.us.ibm
                   .com

Thanks James and I did enable the option.

Still I am not able to see the graphs or data collected on NetView screen.
looked at the nv.log file and see error like below. These errors comes in
nv.log and looks like generated when i  go to see the data collected using
mib data collect, or mib graph

What can I do to fix on the sql database? Do we have any docs available for
SQL database on Windows?

04/20/06 15:25:58 [tess] (setConnectionString) Information from connecting
to SQL Driver Data source: tess_ds

04/20/06 15:25:58 [tess]   1. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Changed database context to 'NetViewDb'.

04/20/06 15:25:58 [tess]   2. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Changed language setting to us_english.

04/20/06 15:33:46 [collect] (RequeryThread) SQL error querying database.
select call

04/20/06 15:33:46 [collect]   1. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list.
Columns in the order by list must be unique. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:33:46 [collect]   2. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]The cursor was not declared. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:34:53 [collect] (RequeryThread) SQL error querying database.
select call

04/20/06 15:34:53 [collect]   1. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list.
Columns in the order by list must be unique. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:34:53 [collect]   2. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]The cursor was not declared. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:35:18 [collect] (RequeryThread) SQL error querying database.
select call

04/20/06 15:35:18 [collect]   1. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]A column has been specified more than once in the order by list.
Columns in the order by list must be unique. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:35:18 [collect]   2. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]The cursor was not declared. [SQLState: 37000]

04/20/06 15:35:31 [graph] There is no data to graph.