RE: [nv-l] Browsing MIB IBMServeRAID

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Browsing MIB IBMServeRAID
From: j.chaussinand@b-a-w.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:23:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:26:57 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Thanks for your help.

Here is what I did :

snmpwalk myserver 1.3.6.1.4.1.2.6.167.

and I obtain : no MIB objects contained under subtree.

I'm new on network monitoring so I don't understand all the subtleties of the MIBs...

"John Sobrinho" <john_sobrinho@sympatico.ca>
Envoyé par : owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

22/05/2006 17:05
Veuillez répondre à nv-l

        Pour :        <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>, <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
        cc :
        Objet :        RE: [nv-l] Browsing MIB IBMServeRAID

Hi..

Try doing an snmpwalk on the device and review the output, preferebbly from another workstation or sever where there is no mibloading, compare this to the netview nms. There may be mismatch in the mib versions, missing mib you loaded in comparison to what is on the target machine (target machine my have corrupt or missing mib). By reviewing the raw data from snmpwalk, you should be able to tell.