RE: [NV-L] Status/Config Polling of non-snmp nodes and netmon performanc

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Status/Config Polling of non-snmp nodes and netmon performance
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:18:45 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 17:31:01 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
netmon always honors what's in the seedfile

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "Hill, Channing"
             <CHill@bbandt.com
             Sent by:                  "Tivoli NetView Discussions"
             nv-l-bounces@list         <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
             s.ca.ibm.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/02/2006 11:19          RE: [NV-L] Status/Config Polling of
             AM                        non-snmp nodes and netmon
                                       performance

             Please respond to
              Tivoli NetView
                Discussions
             <nv-l@lists.ca.ib
                  m.com>

Ahhh...I got it.  Thanks for the response.  I'll probably use the high
value in xnmsnmpconf.
To clarify, if I were to use the (^), would that also prevent config
checks after netmon restarts?

Thanks,
Channing
BB&T