Re: [NV-L] ? about automating action on Windows using SNMP Set

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] ? about automating action on Windows using SNMP Set
From: "Glen Warn" <Glen.Warn@pemcocorp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:03:25 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:07:41 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

I don't have a mib so the trap comes in very roughly formatted (was in the original message). Using event config I was able to massage the output into something meaningful to email/page out on (I did $NVA had a critical error.  $6.)

PEMCO Corp.
Glen Warn
Sent by GoodLink