Re: [NV-L] servmon probably died: ungracefully disconnected from trapd

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] servmon probably died: ungracefully disconnected from trapd
From: sean.lawrence@cantire.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:41:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:46:03 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Nope, just trying to ensure it is working right. I am working in a brand
new dev environment that we installed all the latest patches in. We also
separated TEC from it's database (Right now TEC and DB are on the same
machine in production).

Our biggest goal was to configure things so that I, a non root user could
actually run and develop in the environment. The Production environment
was originally administered by UNIX admins so everything was installed and
run as root.

Sean Lawrence
Systems Automation
Ext 5728

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
10/04/2006 09:31 AM
Please respond to Tivoli NetView Discussions